It's seven in the morning, and for some reason I popped awake an hour ago and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. Boo! I figured that since I can't sleep, I might as well get blogging out of the way for today.
I got tagged by the lovely Jennifer to do a 7 weird things meme. Normally I am a big brat about doing memes, but since I'm already in the dog house for not blogging with Courtney, and I am tickled that Jen would include me on her illustrious meme list, I am going to suck it up and do this one. However, like all memes, I refuse to pass it on. Memes die with me. That's just how it goes. This particular meme is pretty non-offensive, I think.
1. I am stubborn as HELL. I'd like to think that I mostly show up for the important things in life, but man, if I decide that I don't want to do something, I'm pretty immovable.
2. I recently roped a lot of people into doing Nambloobleepeffthis. I'm really sorry about that guys! Particularly you Courtney, because if I remember correctly there might have been some guilt applied.......um, something having to do with a baby crying in sadness. I can't quite remember the particulars. If I could absolve all of you guys of this dreadful commitment I would. In fact I do. *clapclapclap* *tossing glitter into air* There! You are free!
3. Yesterday I ate half a roll of Thin Mints for lunch. I'm not sorry.
4. The other day at work, one colleague was coughing and another colleague who was sitting several yards away had some cough drops; apparantly the solution to this problem was to throw a cough drop across the stage. I was staring off into another direction when I was hit in the viola with a flying cough drop. Uncool, colleagues. UNCOOL.
5. One problem I am having with Nadadblopblack is that I can't keep track of what I have and have not already blogged about. I keep coming up with ideas, and then I think, "Wait. Have I already blogged about this exact thing?" I am willing to bet that I have already inadvertently repeated a story and you guys have just been too polite to point it out. Have I?
6. I have no idea how to set the clock in my car. When other people get into my car they ALWAYS comment on the clock blinking the incorrect time. It just doesn't bother me that much; certainly not enough to get out the manual and to learn how to fix the problem. When people comment on my car clock I always offer to buy them lunch if they can figure out how to set the correct time. They never can.
7. When I was a little kid, I used to feel guilty that due to my right-handedness, my right hand got to do more stuff than my left hand. To compensate for this discrepancy, every once in a while I would try to favor my left hand, so it wouldn't feel bad.